Weekly Schedule

Monday, first day of the "homemakers" work week. We all have our different work schedules or some things just occur when needed. Today's blog is a work week schedule that a friend emailed me recently. I thought it was worth sharing. Have a great week!

Monday
Wash Day

Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.

Tuesday
Ironing Day

Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected though
the years so that I may see the beauty in others.


Wednesday
Mending Day

O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

Thursday
Cleaning Day

Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret
corners of my heart.

Friday
Shopping Day

O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for
myself and all others in need of love.

Saturday
Cooking Day

Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with clean,
sweet bread of human kindness.

Sunday
The Lord's Day

O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart so I may spend
the day and the rest of my life in your presence.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is very nice, we all need help getting through the week.
Love Amy

Beth said...

Mom,
Martha Stewart said something like a house wife shoud get pd 130,000 if you have 1 child you should get 150,000 and the more kids you have the more money you should get. I think all the work we do we should get this.

Love you lots
Beth

Connie Lavy said...

I'll get my bill ready! lol