Looking For A Slow Day...

I'm looking for a slow day... I just can't seem to find it!

This has been one great summer for having great weather. Not too hot and not too cold. I have loved our July 2008 weather, especially, since it has not been overwhelmingly hot and since it has rained more than most July's that I remember. It has really been great for crops and gardens in our area.

For sure, this has been one summer for extra events and happenings. Of course, we Lavy's always have a birthday, anniversary, reunion or something going on without everything else that comes up.

I had the misconception that when I got older things would slow down. Instead, things have snowballed and got faster. The family and events have vastly multiplied. But, you know, I wouldn't want it any other way. Having a big family is fun especially a big loving family. I love to watch the grandchildren playing and enjoying their time together. I enjoy our big family discussions. I just enjoy our family.

What more can you ask for?



(This is a picture is of some of the grandchildren that was taken at church around Easter 2008, I think.)

1 comment:

Lavy Country said...

What a great bunch of kids and yes, there is something always going on, but I do love family, too.