Popcorn

Those of you that know us well, know that we like popcorn. Merrill usually pops corn every evening. At times, he will pop corn and we take it to church and share it with those that like our popcorn. My husband likes small tender corn so that is usually what we grow and purchase.

Last week, when we went to Amish Country in Oh, we purchased around 20 lb of Lady Finger Amish grown popcorn. Today, I put it away in glass jars for storage. While packaging, I noticed that it was July when we purchased it last year. We weren't quite out, so, we just made it.

I thought you might like to see the product. Here are my pictures of the purchased bags and the storage jars.












After we harvest our crop, we should be set with popcorn.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Hey lady,
Can't wait to have some fresh popped corn!!!! yummy in my tummy

your old friend