Trouble Going To Sleep...

Do you ever have trouble going to sleep? Last night I did. You know how it is... you so tired and want to sleep, but all the things that you need to do keep running through your mind. So that is the way it was. I didn't make my list and I payed for it.

Exhaustively, I decided about 1 o'clock to make my list, so I get up. Then I'm down. Then I'm up adding to the list again. Tired people don't think well, because I should have just put the list by my bed, as I do a lot, and finish it as it came to mind. Then about 2 o'clock when I'm just settling into sleep... I woke with a start. That's a shock to the heart. You didn't blog Brooklyn's birthday. After all that, I finally fell asleep and had a peaceful night.

Partly, it probably happened because of so many changes to yesterdays schedule and today I have half again as much work to do. Now that's another story...

Run, run, run...

No comments: