Spreading God's Word



Yesterday, on our way back from Pa, this song kept going through my mind. We use to sing it many years ago at church, but I haven't heard it in recent years. We were put here to share the gospel with others. One on one and one at a time. So many times we try to lay our burdens at others feet and expect them to visit, call and share the gospel with those in need, but it is our duty. We are all called. I'm not a theological student by any means except for the excellent preaching that I've heard down through the years, but I think Jesus meant for each of us to individually reach out to the mission field all around us, not just the pastors or church workers in different ministies of the church. For sure, things are getting worse and times are getting short and America's mission field is getting bigger. May God lay some soul on all Christians hearts!

Lord, Lay Some Soul Upon My Heart

Lord lay some soul upon my heart ,
and love that soul through me.
And may I ever do my part,
to win that soul for thee.

No comments: