Watching A Toddler...

Today, I was just watching a toddler. They are busy little people and you never know what they are going to do. One thing for sure toddlers are fun little people because they are always exploring and trying new things. They don't have a lot of fear yet, so that is why they are so much work.

I watched Isaiah so that Beth could go to the doctor for her monthly checkup. He plays very well by himself. He wasn't in the mood to read so that didn't happen long, but he played a long time with his toys. I put him down for his nap, and kept checking on him. Once when I went in he was on the dresser. I think that he is part mountain goat. :) After that, I put him back into bed, kissed him and firmly told him he had to take a nap. He wimpered a little, but went to sleep. That is one reason I love toddlers, they are complex little people always full of surprises.

No comments: