Sad and Glad...

It was a sad evening because we helped our former Pastor Jon Phillips load up for his new pastorate in Idaho. I picked Merrill up where he was working and we were able to get there and be with the big group of loving friends and family. There were around 20 church families who were there to help load. Afterward, we had a nice time of fellowship.

I'm glad they got the help and love they needed for their transition to their new pastorate. It is so sad to see them go, but I know they will be great leaders for their new church. My husband and myself will admit that they one of our best Pastors & wives. We've enjoyed their leadership, sermons, caring and love.

Pastor Jonathan and Stephanie we appreciate everything that you've done for us. God Bless you with the best of ministries. You'll always be a pleasant memory to us. We are so glad you passed our way!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Connie - Thank you for those kindest words! I happened upon your blog today to get caught up on your life and found myself among the entries! Thank you for your sweet thoughts!

We love you guys and miss you, but wish you all of God's best with the exciting happenings at FBMC!

Love,

Stephanie