Pictures...

Pictures... at last...

These are from the Phillips reunion a couple weeks ago.

Dad was one of nine children. Two are deceased. The first picture is of my dad with his six remaining brothers and sisters.

Dad is to the right.

Dad's three sisters Aunt Edna, Aunt Pat & Aunt Ruby.

My cousin, John Phillips & myself. (John just won another 6yr. term as judge in Fla. Congratulations John!

Steve & Nick talking to dad.

My brother, Ted, Merrill & Uncle Keith.

Another picture of dad and his brothers & sisters. Uncle Don, Aunt Ruby, Uncle Junior, Aunt Edna, Uncle Albert, Aunt Pat & Dad.

The Outlaws, as we jokingly call them. Uncle Sylvester, Mom, Uncle Keith, Uncle Jim, Aunt Esther & Aunt Gladys.

Of course every picnic has to have its funny, clowning around pictures...

O.K.... get a good picture ... if you can!

You want a picture of me? What kinda face am I suppose to make?

Will this pose work?

No comments: